Susan’s Favorite Links
Artists, Galleries and Art Associations
- Matzke Fine Art Gallery and Sculpture Park – representing my art on Camano Island. This is a beautiful gallery and sculpture park set on wooded acreage in the middle of Camano Island. Open weekends and by appointment.
- Camano Arts Association
- The Camano Island Studio Tour is an annual island wide open studio event mother’s day weekend. Thompson Art Studio has been on this tour for 8 years. In 2012 the studio will be open by appointment only. Selected pieces of Thompson’s art will be at Matzke Fine Art Gallery during the tour.
- Cascade Clay Artists – I am a member of this wonderful group. We have fantastic workshops every now and then.
- Susan Cohen Thompson Art Connects Nature – Susan’s second website
- Jack Gunter – painter and writer
- Maria Root – ceramic artist
- Carole Barrer – painter
New England Artists
- Karin Rosenthal -photographer
- Marjorie Ball – painter
- Wendy Hodge – painter
- Paul Pecci – painter
- Suzanne Stumpf – ceramic artist. Suzanne’s studio is my old studio in Massachusetts. I loved this studio and am delighted that it is now showing the most wonderful ceramic work of Suzanne’s.
- Natick Artists
- The Center for Arts in Natick
- NE arts.com
- Waltham Mills Artists Association
- Saxonville Studios
- Fountain Street Studios
More Wonderful Artists
- Joel Pfeiffer – ceramics and glass
- Dream Change Coalition
- Brian Swimme
- EarthLight Magazines
- Pachamama Alliance
- Global Alliance for Rights of Nature
Books with Susan’s Art on the Cover
- Traveling Between The Worlds, by H.S.Webb, Conversations with 24 contemporary Shaman
- Exploring Shamanism by H.S.Webb provides a wonderful overview on Shamanic techniques and understanding of a variety of Shamanic ceremonies from many cultures.
- Author’s website Hillary S. Webb
- What Love Can’t Do by Kitty Beer